I & A Services can offer various ways of energy savings on your lighting.
- Presence detection.
- Conventional wire wound gear
conversion to high frequency gear.
- Discharge fittings reduce from 400w to 350w
and 250w to 200w with very little change
in lighting levels.
- Voltage control at the distribution board for lighting circuits covering wire wound fluorescent and discharge lighting (no need to change fittings).
- Retro fit to L.E.D. lighting.
- Electrical installation/repairs.
All seven listed above have various percentages of energy savings from 15% to 35% subject to the location and light usage.
Energy Saving Examples:
- Presence Detection.
A: This can be incorporated into office or corridor lighting and will only operate when movement is detected and can be timed.
B: Replaced with a sensor with no interruption to lighting circuits.
C: Incorporate time clocks and dawn to dusk sensors.
- A: Convert switch start to high frequency control gear.
B: Change lamp colours to increase light levels.
C: Replace 50w low voltage with lower wattage compact fluorescent or L.E.D. fittings.
- A: Replace old fittings with new High frequency
T8 or new T5 fittings.
B: Remove discontinued 8' fittings and lamps, replace with twin 5' high frequency fittings.
- Retro fit existing discharge fittings with new high frequency control gear and high light output lamps. 400w SON to 350w HPIT high output.
250w SON to 200w HPIT high output.
- Voltage optimiser Installed at main incoming supply can reduce costs by 15%
Energy saving and colour change to enhance site for cameras and reduce lighting running costs.
Strathclyde business park, Bellshill Lanarkshire.